- Promote the technical marine electronics dealer through
education, communication, training and certification.
- Strengthen the industry’s reputation in the marketplace
through industry standards and recognition of excellence.
- Promote good business management and fair business
practices among its members.
- Encourage the industry to hire highly skilled and qualified
technical service personnel.
- Educate the boating public through publications and
seminars to promote the safe and proper use of marine electronic equipment.
The National Marine Electronics Association believes that the long term profitable growth of the
association is a worthwhile objective that can be achieved only in a
meaningful partnership with every member dedicated to improving the marine
Want to Join the Team?
NMEA Web Site for
is proud to be a member of the